Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Life's events that pull you away from art commitments.



My partner Alfredo and I are in the process of selling our house and moving to a smaller house which would be a better fit for our needs. As everyone knows this means that allot of our time will go to selling the old house and buying a new one with all the ups and downs and the stress that go along with it. This stress saps your energy which affects your art work. So, what to do about it? Keep focused! That is exactly what I'm going to do.
So to give me a little bit of a boost I'm going to give you a sneek peek at my most recent work. I've got very little more to do to it and I've called it "Titi Esters Cooking". I'm also working on another piece "Lemons" which I hope to complete soon; notwithstandind our moving project.
I'll keep this short and hope you enjoy this most recent work of mine and look foward to completing my next piece. Got to start working so I'll get back to you soon and don't forget to visit me at alexmirrington.com .


No comments:

Post a Comment