Saturday, May 1, 2010

On the move again.

I haven't kept up with my blog as I've been moving out of my 5130 Alton house and in the ongoing adventure of finding a new place to live. Of course my plans for the end of April where derailed which means that I was not able to complete my Spring Collection commitment or at least fell short of my established goal. For the next couple of months, hopefully for a much shorter time, I will be focusing my efforts on finding a place to live. It is my hope that I will dedicate some of that time to my artwork. Currently, where I'm staying there is a wonderfull park which I would love to use for some pleinair work. However, I must admit it will be very difficult to dedicate any time to my art as you can inmagine.

Having said that, I hope to be back painting by October 2010, so please, definitly come back then if not before and I should be settled down and at my new art studio. Thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment